Friday, September 28, 2012

What's been going on...

Life has been crazy these past few weeks!

We have traveled to visit my sister in-law in St Louis where she is starting her first year at Covenant Seminary

My sweet niece turned 3 this year! She had a fun swimming party at my parents house! Brian and I love that little girl so much! This year Brian built her a dollhouse and I decorated it! I think we had just as much fun making it as she has playing with it!

I traveled with one of my best friends to gatlinburg with her entire wedding party to celebrate her upcoming marriage! The girls went on a hike to grotto falls and it was beautiful!

This weekend is going to be busy busy too! I am going with my other best friend, Ashley to go wedding dress shopping and I can't wait to see her try on some gorgeous gowns! Then Sunday is my dads 50th birthday! We have lots of fun in store for him!

More detailed posts to follow but here are a few pics of what's been going on Lately!



No comments:

Post a Comment