Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Running Woes

So I know I told you recently that I was having trouble staying motivated when running with the weather and time commitments and just worrying too much about my running alone....

So I found a few solutions.... Instead of running the 3 times per week (as instructed on my 10k app) I am just running twice a week and trying to go to my dance jam cardio class at least once per week...
I have found that running in the evening rather than the morning just works better for me... So to help with my worrying about running near dusk.... I made these purchases at target!

A new security light and a very bright new shirt! Now there is no excuse for someone not to see when I'm running... Which worries me and my husband!

Here are my safety purchases:

No comments:

Post a Comment