Sunday, August 12, 2012

I can't do it all

Every now and then I'm reminded that I just can't do it all... That happened to me twice this weekend...

1. I went running on Saturday a.m. I thought I had plenty of time to squeeze in a run before all of the activities of the day began... But I got to the Lake trails at herb parsons and there was a huge trail bike marathon going on... I decided to try and run even though the trails were now narrow and crowded. I wound up tripping over a tree root and falling face first on the ground. Sometimes things just don't work out and I have to let it go. I don't have to do it all. I was also reminded just how much I love where I live and how close I am to some pretty awesome places!

2. I always say I'm going to make radical changes in how I spend my money and that I'm going to save xxx amount of money per month... And I just haven't been able to do it! So this week I have given myself and Brian an allowance! Wish us luck!

I'm looking forward to this week and the beautiful weather! I'll keep you posted on our allowance and savings plan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment