Friday, May 18, 2012

About Me

Just to give you a little bit of background about me…
My name is Hannah, I have lived in the same area my whole life. My husband and I met in college and made plans to get married after graduation.
I graduated with my BBA in May 2010.

Brian graduated from Culinary School September 2010:
Brian and I were married in October 2010:
We bought our first house in March 2011:


 I just finished my MBA in December 2011 and started work full-time in January 2012:
So far, our relationship has been filled with many milestones of success through graduation and entering the work field. This is the first time since we have been together that neither of us has been in school! So, we are enjoying the extra time we get to spend together! Brian is Chef de Cuisine at a local restaurant and I just began work as an Associate Business Systems Analyst for company in town.
Now that we have more time on our hands we are enjoying working on our house and in the yard on nights and weekends. Our house was a foreclosure and it was a GREAT deal but it needed some updates! We love the work it has created for us and enjoy getting to make it our own!
To better introduce myself, I thought I would answer some fun get to know you questions about me!
What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a wedding planner one day [aka maybe after I retire]. I think it would be great to own a wedding venue and my hubby [the chef] could cater the weddings and I can be the wedding planner!
What do you miss most about being a kid?
Being carefree.
What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
The Bailey Flanigan Series (Author: Karen Kingsbury). [Super sweet series I read all 4 books in a week]
What was your favorite food when you were a child?
I’m pretty sure it had to be mashed potatoes…[My dad used to joke that I would marry a potato farmer someday]
What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Cleaning the bathtub and shower.
What sound do you love?
The garage door opening which means my hubby is home!
When was the last time you had an amazing meal?
2 weeks ago we went to New Orleans and pretty much every lunch and dinner out was AMAZING!
Thanks for taking the time to get to know me!

Questions source: http://www.humorthatworks.com/how-to/50-questions-to-get-to-know-someone/

No comments:

Post a Comment